This is the start of a 5 part series I’ll be adding to my channel focusing on environmental friendly swaps you can make! I’ve teamed up with a handful of vendors to highlight their products, share discounts, and offer some cool giveaways!
For each of the giveaways you’ll need to follow us on Instagram @Victoriasveganstuff, comment on any photo, then let us know in the video comments you’ve entered the giveaway!
I’m really excited about sharing this series with y’all! The first part of this series focuses on reducing waste in the kitchen. I’ll leave a list below of each item discussed with a link! The two items I’ll be giving away this week are a reusable roll of paper towels by ClothJunkies and a adorable embroidered tea towel by FinelyFinishedFibers.
My Eco Friendly Kitchen List:
- French Press- https://amzn.to/2BRkcAb
- Coffee Grinder- https://amzn.to/2PdO6kd
- Spoon Rest- I unfortunately don’t have a link to this exact one, but here’s an option on amazon, https://amzn.to/2wtNHCj
- Reusable Paper Towels- https://bit.ly/2wizTev
- Silicone Mats- https://amzn.to/2wsEfzd
- Can Convers- https://amzn.to/2oeE1ry
- Reusable Popsicle Molds- https://amzn.to/2NlsCkU
- Tea Towels- “Eat More Plants” by GreenBeeKC https://etsy.me/2Lu8YRO “Life is a Banquet, Bon Appetit” by: FinelyFinishedFibers https://etsy.me/2MVmToM
- Reusable Straws (silicone and metal multi pack)- https://amzn.to/2Mwr4rT
Thank you for watching. I hope you enjoyed the video! Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. I have a lot planned for this series, and I’m very excited to share it with y’all!!
Follow me on social media :)
Shop our vegan products and body care at www.victoriasveganstuff.com! You'll find mugs, phone cases, shirts, dry shampoo, lip balms, etc. As a first time customer you can use HELLO10 for 10% off your order!